Secretary Aviation/DGCAA Shahrukh Nusrat presiding over the 2nd Meeting of Aviation Oversight Committee held at CAA Headquarters to review various issues related to aviation sector of the country for their resolution with collective efforts.Read more
- Aviation Secretary and Deputy Secretary Meeting with Mr.John Monks ( Director Security ) and Mr. David Craig ( International Risk Adviser ), British Airways.
- Pakistan Civil Aviation Authority (PCAA) has set up 19 new baby care rooms at Islamabad International Airport (IIAP).
- Aviation Division is playing a positive role with regard to Prime Minister vision of tourism, said by Federal Minister for Aviation, Mr.Ghulam Sarwar Khan .
- CEO, Fly Baghdad, Eng. Basheer Al Shahbbani called on Secretary Aviation in his office
- Departmental Promotion Committee (DPC) was convened under Senior Joint Secretary Aviation Division, Abdul Sattar Khokhar.
The Aviation Division spearheads strategy, policy and oversight of all matters related to civil aviation. It has the primary focus on matters concerning civil aviation by virtue of its structural and human-resource oriented acumen.
Establishment of PM-CJ fund for Diamer Basha and Mohmand Dam
Donate to the dam fund and make an everlasting social impact towards building a bright and sustainable future for your motherland. (FTN: 9015000-7). One man’s mission has now transformed into the collective ambition of an entire nation and millions of Pakistani’s around the world are proud owners of this drive that will make a real, transformative impact to the lives of our future generations.Read More